Lift that brush, pencil or your innovative instrument and stroke the lines of colors.
India's First and Largest Youth Festival - AARAMBH brings to you Chitrakala Art Contest. Take this opportunity to showcase your art to the world Let's see what you have in store for us.
- This is an open category.
- There is no age limit.
- Any type of Visual Fine Art is accepted.
- The theme is up to the participant to select.
- signature of the artist is compulsory, any artwork without the signature will be disqualified.
- Participant needs to send 1 artwork in the same theme selected by them.
- Participants must register for the contest by 7th September, 2020.
- Participants must send the artwork in the format – Name – Art Contest by the 10th September, 2020 at email@example.com
- Decision by jury will be final and binding.
- If the article is picked from some place, it will be disqualified.
Date: 29th& 30th September, 2020
Registration Fee: INR 99