IFORTIS TOURNAMENT CODM RULES & GUIDELINES
Failure to adhere to the rules for this tournament may result in a disqualification. It is the responsibility of the participants to review the rules outlined in this document. Gizer reserves the right to add, alter, overrule, and/or remove any rule stated below to guarantee fair play.
- All players must use the mobile device platform.
- Emulators, controllers, mouse, keyboard, etc. are not allowed.
- All cheats and hacks are strictly forbidden.
- Exploiting glitches and bug abuse is not allowed
- Players must be on the roster with the registered UID.
- Account sharing is not allowed.
- Treat players & organizers with respect. Toxicity will not be tolerated.
All players must submit their ingame UID to the tournament organizer. Your UID can be found in your profile page as shown below. There is an option to copy your UID to your clipboard next to the red arrow in the picture. If you UID is not submitted to the tournament organizer then you will not be allowed to play.
All teams that wish to apply for our Call of Duty: Mobile tournaments must be registered to our Discord Bot. The team must contain at least 5 players in their team list. The team list must contain the Call of Duty: Mobile in-game names of the players.
- The usage of cheats, hacks, or any other third-party applications that give you an unfair advantage over your opponents will result in immediate disqualification. Teams or players may also be banned from future tournaments.
- Teams that attempt to use players which are not registered in their team (as shown in the team profile in the Discord Bot) may be disqualified.
- All players must remain in the game’s lobby following the conclusion of each match. This allows us to view their final score on the scoreboard. Players that leave the lobby earlier and thus do not show up on the scoreboard may be suspended from on-going tournaments.
- Once the match has started, only the players that are in the lobby are eligible to play. In the case of a player disconnecting and is not able to join back, a team is allowed to have a registered player on their team to substitute. This is allowed only once per match.
- It is not allowed to switch to the spectator mode. If a player is caught using the spectator mode, that team will automatically have to forfeit the current round of that match.
- Account sharing will be met with disqualification. Only the original owner of the Call of Duty: Mobile account may use it in tournaments.
- Abusing in-game glitches that give a team an unfair advantage is not permitted. Teams caught doing so may be disqualified.
- Depending on the settings for each individual tournament, more rules may apply for every match, such as banned items. If any special rules apply, then they may be found in the tournament’s registration article on this website.
- One Sniper per team and One unique Operator per team.
- Operator Restrictions cover the following: Transform Shield, HIVE, Ballistic Shield, Shadow Blade , and Equalizer.
- Scorestreak restrictions: UAV, Hunter Killer Drone, Care Package, Counter UAV, Sentry Gun, SAM Turret, Drone, VTOL, MQ-27 Dragonfire, Shock RC, Advanced UAV, and Shield Turret.
- Weapon Restrictions: LMGs, Shotguns, and RPGs. Baseball bat is banned. Large Caliber Ammo on the HVK-30 is banned. Cosmetic skins that have no effect on gameplay are allowed. NA-45 is banned.
- Skins: Weapon Variants and Purchased Weapons that alter the default iron sights and/or ANY weapon properties (damage, speed, etc). Iron sight changes are NOT allowed. Cosmetic weapons are allowed BUT must use default weapon iron sights.
- Perk Restrictions: Fast Recover, Persistence, Tracker, Ghost, Hardline, Demo Expert, Alert, Launcher Plus, Restock, Tactician, and Quick Fix.
- Banned Weapon Perks (Gunsmith): Only FMJ and Tough weapon perks are allowed. Akimbo is banned.
- Attachment Restrictions: HVK-30 Large Caliber Ammo.
- Equipment Restrictions: Tripmine, Molotov, Thermite, Cryo Bomb.