YOUNG SCIENTIST CHALLENGE
The main objectives of organising Young Scientist Challenge:
- promoting interest in Science and Technology among younger generation.
- encouraging scientific and technological creativity among students and inculcating a sense ofpride in their talent.
- Popularising Science and technology among masses and creating an awareness regarding itsimpact on socio-economic and sustainable development of the country.
Rules & Regulation:
- It’s a worldwide stage to showcase your talent
- Choose your class group correctly during the registration.
- There are 4 Categories of Class Group as follows.
- Upto Grade2
- Grade 3 to Grade 5
- Grade 6 to Grade 8
- Grade 9 to Grade 12
- The exhibit/project may include
- working model to explain a concept, principle or a process
- an indigenous design of a machine/device
- an innovative/inexpensive design or technique
- application of basic principles of Science/Technology
- Scheme/design of a device or machine to reduce production cost
- Investigation based study
- Time allocated to present is 5 minutes (max). Exceeding the time will lead to disqualification.
- A contestant will be disqualified if:
- he/ she reads or refers to notes/ reading materials.
- he/ she is prompted by another person.
- Raw videos onIy (any kind of editing will lead to disqualification)
- Participants must register for the contest by 24th June, 2021
- Through the registered Email-ID the participants must upload the video file in the format – Name – Young Scientist Challenge by 25th June, 2021 in the Google Form Link that they received through mail.
- Decision by jury will be final and binding.