The Telling Room – Story Telling
Storytelling is an effective teaching and learning activity to help improve the standard of creativity and communication among children. All children like to win, but only the best ones can win the prize.
Rules & Regulation:
- It’s a worldwide stage to showcase your talent
- Choose your class group correctly during the registration.
- There are 4 Categories of Class Group as follows.
- Upto Grade2
- Grade 3 to Grade 5
- Grade 6 to Grade 8
- Grade 9 to Grade 12
- stories presented can be authentic, adapted or originally written.
- Stories presented must not touch on sensitive issues such as race, religion, stereotyping, politics, etc.
- Stories must be thematically educational.
- Props, backdrops and sound effects are not allowed. Any use of these will allow for disqualification by the judges.
- Time allocated to present the story is 3 to 4 minutes. Exceeding the time will lead to disqualification.
- A contestant will be disqualified if:
- he/ she reads or refers to notes/ reading materials.
- he/ she is prompted by another person.
- Raw videos onIy (any kind of editing will lead to disqualification)
- Participants must register for the contest by 24th June, 2021
- Through the registered Email-ID the participants must upload the video file in the format – Name – Story telling by 25th June, 2021 in the Google Form Link that they received through mail.
- Decision by jury will be final and binding.